Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have been guilty of blog neglection as of late, but I have some pretty good excuses. Assignments in ERP have taken up some considerable time, and we have been putting the finishing touches on our quarterly holdings report for the Shollmier fund. But those were the easier assignments. I just spent all of last weekend working on an Advanced Corporate Finance test. It was freaking brutal. I worked over 12 hours on the thing. As I have always said, I am not a fan of take-home or open-book test, they are always way harder than regular tests. But the good news is that after last week, and this week, and the next week, I will have turned a pretty significant corner in totally completing my MBA. My last final is less than a month away, and graduation is a month from tomorrow. Holy crap. Well, gotta go, ERP starts in less than an hour.