Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Payback

Today, I will have my exit interview for the Walton MBA program. Honestly, my experience has been about 98% good, and that is more than one can hope for going into a graduate program. I have learned a ton, met some really interesting and smart people, and I am definitely better prepared for a career in business than I was coming into the program (by a large amount). So, on most fronts and considering my biggest requirements coming into the program, I am very satisfied. However, that doesn't mean I don't see any areas that could be improved on, and these are the exact areas I intend to bring up in my exit interview today. Hopefully, by doing this, the program can be improved on even further.

Three weeks from tomorrow. That's it. It will all be over three weeks from tomorrow. Between now and then, I have a huge presentation to present to a board of Wal*Mart executives, an ERP report and presentation, one more take home finance test (probably going to be brutal), one ERP exam and one more strategy test. It's not going to be fun, but at least that's all that's left.