Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Mornings

In four weeks time, I will have Sundays back. Since starting grad school over a year ago, Sundays have been a day to get as much homework done as possible. I try to start around 9 in the morning, and will work on stuff until dinner. Today is no different. I am going to try and get a strategy assignment done, work on an ERP assignment, and read over a rough draft of my advanced finance course project. Getting as much done as possible today is important since the coming week is going to be busy putting some finishing touches on our Wal-Mart project for strategy. We present to the Wal-Mart strategy group the week after next, so we need to be as prepared as possible.

Anyway, I need to finish my coffee and get to it......ugh. It's too nice outside to be stuck inside thinking about business.